The public realm is defined as the space around, between and within buildings that are publicly accessible, including streets, squares, parks and open spaces. These are the everyday spaces that we move through and socialise within, the places where we live, work and play. Approximately 85% of residents feel that the quality of public space and the built environment has a direct impact on their lives and on the way they feel. A smart space is a physical or digital environment in which humans and technology-enabled systems interact in increasingly open, connected, coordinated and intelligent ecosystems. Multiple elements – including people, processes, services and things – come together in a smart space to create a more immersive, interactive and automated experience for a target set of people and scenarios.
Further details to follow!
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm Registration, Networking and Refreshments
- 2:00 pm - 2:20 pm Introduction and Opening Keynote
- 2:20 pm - 3:20 pm Expert Presentations
- 3:20 pm - 3:35 pm Keynote Speaker 2
- 3:35 pm - 5:15 pm Roundtable Discussions and Consultations
- 5:15 pm - 5:30 pm Keynote Speaker 3
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Close, Networking and Afternoon Tea