Mark leads Turner & Townsend’s diverse, high performing and ambitious Midlands Infrastructure Team. At the heart of the UK, the team have a wide ranging and exciting client base, working on many of the most exciting projects and programmes to make improvements to society and the environment in the region.
Mark’s significant infrastructure sector experience encompasses water, aviation, highways, rail, air and marine sectors, both for contracting and consulting organisations.
– NEC, partnering and incentivised contracts
– Developing & supporting large Capitial Delivery Programmes
– Pre & post contract commercial strategies and delivery
– Reviewing, identifying & implementing Capital Delivery Efficiencies
– Contract & Actual Cost Assurance
– Framework strategy & procurement
– Data collection, storage, analysis & utilisation
– Working in collaborative and progressive environments