Cube Intelligence is a security platform for autonomous vehicles based on Blockchain technology. Autonomous cars rely heavily on wireless communication techniques, such as vehicle-to-vehicle, navigation route information, GPS, and other driving data. Autonomous cars continuously communicate with various sites to remotely monitor their internal and outside states. These various network accesses increase the risk of malicious attacks on autonomous vehicles. Cube solves the problem of these autonomous vehicles’ security by using blockchain technologies, AI-based deep learning and quantum hash cryptography. In the future, the $770 billion autonomous automotive market will see Cube as the first user of blockchain-based security. We will provide an autonomous vehicle security platform to companies such as automotive manufacturers, and related firms, such as Google and Uber.
- Autonomous Car Future Mobility Platform – The autonomous car market is projected to be the largest market in the world. However, the number of companies that develop autonomous cars is limited by the number of hands. The reason for this is that it is possible when it comes to the many available technologies such as Lidar, Radar, high-precision GPS, stereo and top cameras, and high-precision mapping. Cube has developed autonomous vehicles with its own technology in these markets, and is developing various other autonomous vehicle technologies.
- Autonomous Cars Security Platform – We develop a technique to block malicious attacks on hacking for autonomous cars and connected cars using hash codes that form the core of block chain technology and block chains. Cube blocks these attacks using its own developed Synapse.
- Mobility Data Business – The Mobility Data Business Is solving some of the biggest problems associated with mobility such as overcrowding, traffic congestion, emissions and mode shift. By using data-driven methods and digital rewards schemes we can enact behaviour change among urban citizens, paving the way for more liveable cities across the world. Through our Cubebox hardware solution, we can gather real-time mobility and emissions data, which will be recorded on our blockchain to ensure trust. Dynamic control features will allow for granular control of one’s data, and smart contracts will enforce the transaction whereby the data is offered in exchange for our own Cube tokens. In this way, we can create a functioning marketplace for mobility data, which can then be used by authorities and enterprises alike.
- P2P Car Sharing – Cube Car has a P2P car-sharing business with Cube Partners. Currently, domestic cars and green cars use traditional car-sharing, rather than car-sharing. True cascading is sharing an individual’s car. Zipcar, which has been synonymous with traditional car-sharing, has continued to decline in profits, but as for private vehicle-sharing companies, Turo in Europe and Get Around in North America are booming with investments of $230 billion and $300 billion, respectively. Cube Car is currently in beta testing and will be expanding its full-scale service starting in February 2019, starting in the 300s.
- Autonomous Vehicle Valet Parking Business – Cube AI is developing an autonomous car valet parking service. At present autonomous cars are being developed by IT companies such as Google and Uber , and automobile companies such as Daimler, Volvo, VW and Hyundai. At present, we are all involved in autonomous driving on the roads, but there is no company that has been developed yet in the field of valet parking in autonomous vehicles. Autonomous parking is safe because it is low speed of less than 3 Km per hour, and it is expected that demand for autonomous parking will be high because drivers spend their average of 20 minutes per day on the parking lot. Valve parking in the cube enables the autonomous parking by processing the deep run using only the vision information with Camera Only. It is a way to allow autonomous cars to autonomously park by training in deep running through hundreds of thousands of parking exercises from the parking lot entrance to the empty space.
- Autonomous Vehicle Market and Forecast – Is the autonomous car market meant for the distant future? Certainly not. At present, autonomous automobile technology is reflected in automobile production as soon as it is developed. Currently, Daimler, BMW, VW, Hyundai, and other car companies are already producing semi-autonomous driving technology. Cube focuses on early commercialization technology that enables the developed technologies to be used at that time.
18 Finsbury Square