QRoutes helps local authorities find both budget and emissions savings in home to school transport planning.
Since its launch in 2016, QRoutes has helped its customers find over £4.5m (and counting) in contract costs.
It also helps teams find the answers they need in a fraction of the time and deliver improved services to clients.
But, perhaps, QRoutes’ customers say it best:
- Aberdeenshire Council – “Saving [£1m] seemed impossible, but it’s looking like we might achieve this target with QRoutes.”
- Leeds City Council – “We found a 12.5% reduction in the number of contracts used, and an 5.84% increase in vehicle occupancy utilisation. We also started the planning and tender process later than we would normally. That allowed us to wait for the last-minute changes which often hampers the planning effort.”
- Central Bedfordshire Council – “QRoutes enables us to put a tender out to operators specifying the exact route and the pick-ups so when we get tender responses back we’re comparing true like for like.”
- Sheffield City Council – “Delivering SEN services is not easy as there are so many conflicting interests at play and every day we are dealing with many different personal requirements. In the end QRoutes is a tool that saves us a lot of time simulating different potential options and that frees us up to deal with all those pressing service issues.”
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council – “It is an extremely useful system and has certainly helped the team through the summer. The planning season has not been as frantic as other years and one of our schools said it had been the smoothest transition ever.”
QRoutes can be used for both mainstream and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities planning.
UWE North Gate