A final reminder to smart transport and mobility leads from buyer-side stakeholders across London and the South East (city, borough, district and county councils; public transport operators; sub-regional transport bodies; combined authorities, integrated transport authorities and passenger transport executives; national transport agencies; fleet operators; parking operators; prime contractors etc): Registration closes today (Tuesday) for TRANSPORT Smart Class, London & South East England 2018 which takes place tomorrow – Wednesday October 31st – from 8.30am-1.30pm in the Warren Room, at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, 130 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T 5AY. If you haven’t already secured your free delegate place, register now for one of the last few seats or share this invitation with another senior colleague if you’re unable to attend.
This half day knowledge exchange event will optimise your time away from your desk with:
• Keynotes from TfL’s Principal Bus Policy Planner, The City of London Corporation’s Strategic Transportation Group Manager and Transport Policy Lead, and Southeastern’s Head of Retail, giving invaluable real-world insights into their collaborative initiatives, digital journeys and adoption of emerging, transformative technologies.
• Rapid fire innovator presentations delivered by experts, pioneers and thought leaders from Conigital, Cube Intelligence, OpenDataSoft, Imperial and Videalert.
• Deeper-dive roundtable discussions with the speakers and senior stakeholders to hone your smart strategies and further strengthen your understanding of how deploying the latest digital technologies, innovations and best practices can help tackle the transport and mobility challenges faced by London, it’s hinterland, burgeoning smart city-regions of the South East and East Anglia, and beyond.
• Topic highlights include: “Demand Responsive Transport for London and Dynamic Demand Led Bus Service Planning: Maximising the Opportunities Provided by Technology”; “Delivering Autonomous Vehicle Solutions at High-Traffic Destinations”; “The Future of Incentivised Mobility – How to Incentivise Smart City Initiatives through Tokenised Reward Structures”; “Improving Mobility Operations and Services through Data Products”; “How to Effectively Manage and Enforce Clean Air and Low Emission Zones with Virtual Permits and Digital ANPR”; “Strategic Approaches to Smart Mobility: Walking Towards a Smarter City”; “National Rail’s Transition to Digital Ticketing – Historical Challenges and Future Opportunities”, and more!
• Networking: Attendees include 40+ senior stakeholders from Transport for London, City of London Corporation, Hammersmith & Fulham Council, LB Barnet, LB Brent, LB Hackney, Islington Council, Richmond & Wandsworth Councils, Thurrock Council, Buckinghamshire County Council, Hertfordshire County Council, Oxfordshire County Council, West Berkshire Council, Wokingham Borough Council, Ebbsfleet Development Corporation, Thames Estuary Partnership, Arriva Rail London, Arriva UK Trains, Go-Ahead Group, HCT Group, London & South Eastern Railway, Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles/BEIS, Department for Transport, Transport Focus, British Standards Institute, APCOA Parking, Cube Intelligence, Imperial, OpenDataSoft, Videalert, Arup and more! Breakfast, drinks and lunch buffet all provided at no charge.
Register now to secure your seat (subject to relevant credentials), we only have room to accommodate a couple more delegates! Hope to see you at TRANSPORT Smart Class, London & South East England 2018 tomorrow!
Bona fide transport and mobility stakeholders associated with other smart aspiring city-regions of the UK can apply for a free delegate place at:
TRANSPORT Smart Class, South West England & Wales 2018 – 5th December 2018, Bristol
TRANSPORT Smart Class, Midlands 2019 – 12th February 2018, Birmingham
TBC shortly – TRANSPORT Smart Class, North of England 2019 (June 2019, Leeds), TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2019 (Sept 2019, Dundee or Edinburgh) etc.
If you’re a Smart Transport innovator, or if your company sources or advises on digital technology-enabled solutions and best practices that can play a key role in helping our buyer side stakeholder delegates address their transport and mobility challenges (e.g. around congestion, traffic flows, air pollution and emissions, noise, first and last mile mobility, customer/passenger experience, cost efficiencies, connecting transport networks, managing and maintaining assets & infrastructure), please ask about our sponsorship opportunities, which enable your speaker to deliver a unique thought leadership presentation and your team of experts to host a series of deeper-dive roundtable consultations with the delegates: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your ‘smart’ requirements are better suited to another essential sector, please consider:
WASTE MANAGEMENT Smart Class 2018 (National Edition) – 28th November 2018, Leeds
EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class 2019 (National Edition) – Spring 2019, Leeds
WATER MANAGEMENT Smart Class 2019 (National Edition) – Date TBC, Leeds
ENERGY Smart Class – Date & Location TBC
HEALTH & ASSISTED LIVING Smart Classes – Dates & Locations TBC