A final reminder to smart transport and mobility leads from Scotland’s key buyer-side stakeholders (city, borough, district and county councils; public transport operators; sub-regional transport bodies; combined authorities, integrated transport authorities and passenger transport executives; national transport agencies; fleet operators; parking operators; prime contractors etc): Registration closes tomorrow evening (Tuesday) for TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2018 which takes place this Thursday, September 27th from 8.30am-1.30pm in the Finnieston Room, Radisson Blu Glasgow, 301 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DL. If you haven’t already secured your free delegate place, don’t miss out, click here to register for one of the last remaining seats or extend this invitation to another senior colleague if you’re unable to attend.
This half day event makes the most of your time out of the office with:
• Rapid fire presentations from experts and pioneers: Addressing and exploring deployment of the latest digital technologies, innovations and best practices to overcome the transport and mobility challenges faced by the burgeoning smart city-regions of Glasgow & Clyde Valley, Edinburgh & South East Scotland, Stirling, Tay, Aberdeen, Inverness & Highlands, and beyond.
• Senior keynote presentations from MaaS Scotland, SEStran and Transport Scotland: Giving invaluable real-world insights into their collaborative initiatives and digital journeys to date.
• Roundtable discussions: Presentations will be followed by a series of in-depth discussions with the speakers and senior stakeholders to help you hone your smart transport and mobility strategies.
• Topic highlights include: “The Impact of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) and Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAVs) on the Future of Mobility”; How to Effectively Manage and Enforce Clean Air Zones (CAZs) and Low Emission Zones (LEZs)”; “The E-Bike Revolution – how we can approach innovation that works for people, communities and business”; “Smart & Integrated Ticketing in Scotland – implementing and delivering on the Ministerial Vision”; “Innovative Ways To Get People Walking: Living Streets Scotland’s ‘Smart Travel’ Behaviour Change Programme, WOW”; “Using Crowdsourced Mobility Data to Understand Active Travel”; and “Managing traffic with predictive modelling”!
• Further networking opportunities over breakfast, drinks and buffet lunch with peers, role models and innovation sponsor experts from Transport Scotland, Glasgow City Council, City of Edinburgh Council, Transport for Edinburgh, Perth & Kinross Council, Renfrewshire Council, Strathclyde Partnership for Transport (SPT), South East of Scotland Transport Partnership (SEStran), Tayside and Central Scotland Transport Partnership (Tactran), Highlands and Islands Transport Partnership (HITRANS), Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA), University of Glasgow, Urban Big Data Centre, Abellio ScotRail, Arriva Rail, ScotRail Alliance, Stagecoach Group, Caledonian MacBrayne (CalMac), Imperial, Videalert, Highways England, Aecom, MaaS Scotland, Living Streets Scotland, and more!
Register now to secure your seat in Glasgow (subject to relevant credentials), we only have room to accommodate a few more delegates! Hope to see you at TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2018 on Thursday!
Bona fide stakeholders associated with other smart aspiring city-regions of the UK can apply for a free delegate place at:
TRANSPORT Smart Class, London & South East England 2018 – 31st October 2018, London
TRANSPORT Smart Class, South West England & Wales 2018 – 5th December 2018, Bristol
TRANSPORT Smart Class, Midlands 2019 – 12th February, Birmingham – 12th February 2018, Birmingham
TBC shortly – TRANSPORT Smart Class, North of England 2019 – May or June 2019, Leeds
If you’re a Smart Transport innovator, or if your company sources or advises on digital technology-enabled solutions and best practices that can play a key role in helping our buyer side stakeholder delegates address their transport and mobility challenges (e.g. around congestion, traffic flows, air pollution and emissions, noise, first and last mile mobility, customer/passenger experience, cost efficiencies, connecting transport networks, managing and maintaining assets & infrastructure), please ask about our sponsorship opportunities, which enable your speaker to deliver a unique thought leadership presentation and your team of experts to host a series of deeper-dive roundtable consultations with the delegates: firstname.lastname@example.org