Peruse the latest edition of Smart Classes Digest, our bimonthly e-digest for Smart City-Region stakeholders!
Issue #03 “Insights” reveal:
- The evolution of predictive maintenance from niche topic to high ROI application
- Why the future of smart cities starts with people, not technology
- The latest interactive map of free floating micro mobility services within Europe
- Why sustainable transport can only become a reality once the world’s mobility and energy systems have merged into one ecosystem
- How, as a nation, we actually get people walking and cycling more to meet daily travel needs
- How to make transport decarbonisation desirable at the individual level
- New NCSC security principles for smart cities and why connected places are a likely target for malicious actors
- Whether new AI-driven surveillance technology will make Britain’s streets safer
- How digitalization and virtual simulation of entire cities can help planners experiment with solutions to meet complex problems
…and blog contributions from our sponsors, Padam Mobility and Jacobs, explore:
- Reconnecting rural UK communities – Grégoire Bonnat interviews Lincolnshire County Council’s DRT system supervisor
- What it takes to become a truly “smart” city or infrastructure owner
We also highlight our current schedule of 2021-22 Smart Classes (qualifying delegates can REGISTER NOW for a free place!); preview the keynote presentations from City of London Corporation, HS2 and UK100 at our upcoming EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, South 2021 event (London, June 23rd); look ahead to TRANSPORT Smart Class, North of England 2021 (Manchester, July 9th) and TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2021 (Edinburgh, September 16th); feature further presentation retrospectives from our Midlands 2020 and Wales 2020 Transport Smart Classes; and place KnowNow Information, Padam Mobility, Videalert and Westminster City Council under the “Innovator Spotlight”.
Want to subscribe? If you like what you see, Sign up for free to receive Smart Classes Digest straight into your inbox, every 2 months! Our remaining 2021 editions will be published on August 4th, October 6th and December 1st.
Interested in sponsoring future Digests? Digest Sponsorship is semi-exclusive and a genuinely cost effective way to raise your profile as a recognised authority and trailblazer; maximise awareness of your brand, services, solutions and smart credentials; generate leads for sales pipelines; boost registrations to a webinar series; enrol industry professionals for a training course; attract subscribers to a newsletter, e-book, whitepaper or podcast; increase responses to a questionnaire or quantitative research survey; or encourage participation in a collaboration initiative. 2021 Smart Classes Digest sponsors also benefit from 12 months exposure on the Smart Classes Innovator Directory at no extra cost!