Welcome to the final 2021 edition of Smart Classes Digest, our bimonthly e-digest for Smart City-Region stakeholders and the Smart Classes community!
Issue #06 “Insights” ask:
- How do we cut car use in London?
- Can cities be hyperlocal?
- Why will successful smart cities be impossible without decentralised technologies?
- What changes should local government implement to reduce climate change and help people adapt to its impacts?
- How have transportation modes evolved from pre-history through to the contemporary era and what are the future applications?
- How does the battle between ‘out’ and ‘down’ translate into COP26 week 2 outcomes?
…and thought provoking contributions from our sponsors, Padam Mobility and City REDI, reveal:
- 10 success factors to reduce the costs of your DRT and optimise on-demand systems
- The future role of e-cargo bikes in ‘last-mile’ logistics across the West Midlands and other city-regions
We also keep you updated on our current schedule of Smart Class events (qualifying delegates can register for a free place at their selected edition!); look ahead to EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, North 2022 (Leeds, January 27th), TRANSPORT Smart Class, Midlands 2022 (Nottingham, February 24th), EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, South 2022 (London, March 30th) and TRANSPORT Smart Class, South West England 2022 (Bristol, April 28th); look back at the keynotes and innovator presentations (including videos, recordings and slides) from TRANSPORT Smart Class, London & South East England 2021 (hosted at The Embassy, Belgravia, on October 7th); re-visit our “Retrospectives Round-Up” from TRANSPORT Smart Class, North of England 2021 (hosted at Chetham’s School of Music, Manchester, on September 10th); and place AirLabs, Greyparrot AI, the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and Yotta under the “Innovator Spotlight”.
CLICK HERE to access Smart Classes Digest #06
Want to subscribe? If you like what you see, Sign up for free to receive Smart Classes Digest straight into your inbox, every 2 months! Our next edition will be published on February 10th.
Interested in sponsoring future Digests? Digest Sponsorship is semi-exclusive and a genuinely cost effective way to raise your profile as a recognised authority and trailblazer; maximise awareness of your brand, services, solutions and smart credentials; generate leads for sales pipelines; boost registrations to a webinar series; enrol industry professionals for a training course; attract subscribers to a newsletter, e-book, whitepaper or podcast; increase responses to a questionnaire or quantitative research survey; or encourage participation in a collaboration initiative. Smart Classes Digest sponsors also currently benefit from 12 months exposure on the Smart Classes Innovator Directory at no extra cost!