Welcome to the final 2021 edition of Smart Classes Digest, our bimonthly e-digest for Smart City-Region stakeholders and the Smart Classes community!
Issue #06 “Insights” ask:
- How do we cut car use in London?
- Can cities be hyperlocal?
- Why will successful smart cities be impossible without decentralised technologies?
- What changes should local government implement to reduce climate change and help people adapt to its impacts?
- How have transportation modes evolved from pre-history through to the contemporary era and what are the future applications?
- How does the battle between ‘out’ and ‘down’ translate into COP26 week 2 outcomes?
…and thought provoking contributions from our sponsors, Padam Mobility and City REDI, reveal:
- 10 success factors to reduce the costs of your DRT and optimise on-demand systems
- The future role of e-cargo bikes in ‘last-mile’ logistics across the West Midlands and other city-regions
We also keep you updated on our current schedule of Smart Class events (qualifying delegates can register for a free place at their selected edition!); look ahead to EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, North 2022 (Leeds, January 27th), TRANSPORT Smart Class, Midlands 2022 (Nottingham, February 24th), EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, South 2022 (London, March 30th) and TRANSPORT Smart Class, South West England 2022 (Bristol, April 28th); look back at the keynotes and innovator presentations (including videos, recordings and slides) from TRANSPORT Smart Class, London & South East England 2021 (hosted at The Embassy, Belgravia, on October 7th); re-visit our “Retrospectives Round-Up” from TRANSPORT Smart Class, North of England 2021 (hosted at Chetham’s School of Music, Manchester, on September 10th); and place AirLabs, Greyparrot AI, the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and Yotta under the “Innovator Spotlight”.
Want to subscribe? If you like what you see, Sign up for free to receive Smart Classes Digest straight into your inbox, every 2 months! Our next edition will be published on February 10th.
Interested in sponsoring future Digests? Digest Sponsorship is semi-exclusive and a genuinely cost effective way to raise your profile as a recognised authority and trailblazer; maximise awareness of your brand, services, solutions and smart credentials; generate leads for sales pipelines; boost registrations to a webinar series; enrol industry professionals for a training course; attract subscribers to a newsletter, e-book, whitepaper or podcast; increase responses to a questionnaire or quantitative research survey; or encourage participation in a collaboration initiative. Smart Classes Digest sponsors also currently benefit from 12 months exposure on the Smart Classes Innovator Directory at no extra cost!