Check out the first 2022 edition of Smart Classes Digest, our bimonthly e-digest for Smart City-Region stakeholders and the Smart Classes community!
Issue #07 “Insights” reveal:
- 10 IoT technology trends to watch in 2022
- The road to an autonomous future and making AV deployment a reality
- The true effect of cycle lanes on urban congestion
- Sunderland’s year as the UK’s smartest city and further plans to transform the city
- 10 keys to understanding the post-covid city
- Local authorities’ introduction of technology via the humble bus stop
- The use of smart sensors to tackle waste crime against clothing banks
…and thought provoking contributions from our sponsors, Calvium and Padam Mobility, explain:
- Why smart cities need smart villages
- How demand responsive transport can help reduce our mental load
We also keep you updated on our current schedule of Smart Class events (qualifying delegates can register for a free place at their selected edition!); Announce our TfWM, Coventry City Council and Midlands Connect Keynotes for TRANSPORT Smart Class, Midlands 2022 later this month (Nottingham, February 24th); Look ahead to EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, South 2022 (London, March 30th), TRANSPORT Smart Class, South West England 2022 (Bristol, April 28th) and TRANSPORT Smart Class, Wales 2022 (Cardiff, May 26th); Look back at all the presentations (including videos, recordings and slides) from TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2021 (hosted at The Royal Society of Edinburgh, on December 8th); Re-visit our “Retrospectives Round-Up” from TRANSPORT Smart Class, London & South East England 2021 (hosted at The Embassy, Belgravia, last October); and place Connected Places Catapult, ioki, Nordsense and the City of Sunderland under the “Innovator Spotlight”.
Want to subscribe? If you like what you see, Sign up for free to receive Smart Classes Digest straight into your inbox, every 2 months! Our next edition will be published on April 12th.
Interested in sponsoring future Digests? Digest Sponsorship is semi-exclusive and a genuinely cost effective way to raise your profile as a recognised authority and trailblazer; maximise awareness of your brand, services, solutions and smart credentials; generate leads for sales pipelines; boost registrations to a webinar series; enrol industry professionals for a training course; attract subscribers to a newsletter, e-book, whitepaper or podcast; increase responses to a questionnaire or quantitative research survey; or encourage participation in a collaboration initiative. Smart Classes Digest sponsors also currently benefit from 12 months exposure on the Smart Classes Innovator Directory at no extra cost!