Missed the new edition of Smart Classes Digest, our bimonthly e-digest for Smart City-Region stakeholders and the Smart Classes community?
Issue #09 “Insights” include:
- Solar and wind power mapped by country (infographic)
- Is the UK ready for smart city life? Barriers to adoption, big data and cyber threats and a strategy for the future
- Reimagining mobility – might Carlos Moreno’s 15 minute city concept provide the answer?
- 12 best ways to get cars out of cities – ranked by new research
- Rail fares – the perpetual search for perfection
- How to achieve fully autonomous buildings using artificial intelligence
…and thought provoking contributions from our sponsors, CKDelta and Padam Mobility, explore:
- High frequency data driving water’s pursuit of net zero – why predictive analytics with machine learning capabilities will play a significant role in decarbonising the water sector
- Linking people to places – how on-demand transport joins up the bus network and why the French city of Orléans could be a DRT role model for UK towns and cities
We also keep you posted on our current schedule of Smart Class events (qualifying delegates can register for a free place at their selected edition!); Introduce our Leeds City Council, HS2, UoL and LSI Keynotes for EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, North 2022 later this month (Leeds, June 17th); Look ahead to PUBLIC REALM & URBAN SPACES Smart Class 2022 (London, July 7th), TRANSPORT Smart Class, North of England 2022 (Manchester, September 9th) and TRANSPORT Smart Class, London & South East England 2022 (London, October 6th); Look back at all the presentations (including videos, recordings and slides) from TRANSPORT Smart Class, South West England 2022 (hosted at M-Shed, Bristol, on April 28th) and EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, South 2022 (hosted at Browns Courtrooms, Covent Garden, on March 30th); Invite applications for complimentary access to the protected content (film footage and slides) from TRANSPORT Smart Class, Wales 2022 (hosted at voco St David’s Cardiff on May 26th); and place Brightly, LSE Cities, Instant System and Slingshot Simulations under the “Innovator Spotlight”.
Want to subscribe? If you like what you see, Sign up for free to receive Smart Classes Digest straight into your inbox, every 2 months! Our next edition will be published on August 9th.
Interested in sponsoring future Digests? Digest Sponsorship is semi-exclusive and a genuinely cost effective way to raise your profile as a recognised authority and trailblazer; maximise awareness of your brand, services, solutions and smart credentials; generate leads for sales pipelines; boost registrations to a webinar series; enrol industry professionals for a training course; attract subscribers to a newsletter, e-book, whitepaper or podcast; increase responses to a questionnaire or quantitative research survey; or encourage participation in a collaboration initiative.
Further opportunities: Add your organisation’s smart credentials to the Smart Classes Innovator Directory with a “Mover”, “Shaker” or “Disruptor” package (affordable options for every budget!); Peruse the Event Sponsorship page on our website for full details on our “Smart Class Innovation Sponsorship Packages”!