The latest edition of Smart Classes Digest, our quarterly e-digest for the Smart Classes and Smart City-Region stakeholder communities, is now available to read and completely free!
Issue #14 “Insights”:
- What is “the kerbside” and can we use it sustainably?
- Digital twins in the water sector: what are they and how do we get there?
- Planting more trees could reduce premature heat-related deaths in European cities by a third – new research
- Plan will put everyone in England within 15 minutes of green space – but what matters is justice not distance
- The unanticipated impacts of smart city technologies – part 1: remote health and social care
- The unanticipated impacts of smart city technologies – part 2: airborne drones
- The unanticipated impacts of smart city technologies – part 3: connected and autonomous road vehicles
…plus thought provoking contributions from our sponsors, Padam Mobility and SkedGo:
- Are station hubs the ticket to ‘healthy’ cities?
- Autonomous vehicles in public road transport – a cutting-edge technology
We also keep you updated on our current schedule of events, looking ahead to PUBLIC REALM & URBAN SPACES Smart Class 2023 (Manchester, July 4th), TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2023 (Edinburgh, September 7th), TRANSPORT Smart Class, London & South East England 2023 (London, October 17th) and TRANSPORT Smart Class, Midlands 2023 (Coventry, November 22nd) – qualifying delegates can register now for a free place!;
Invite applications for complimentary access to the protected content (film footage & slides) from TRANSPORT Smart Class, North of England 2023 (hosted at Nexus, University of Leeds, on May 25th);
Look back at all the keynotes and innovator thought leadership presentations (including videos, recordings and slides) from EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class 2023 (hosted at Greencoat Place, London, on April 26th) and TRANSPORT Smart Class, Northern Ireland 2023 (hosted at Cultra Manor, Holywood, on February 9th);
Share our “Retrospectives Round-Up” of TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2022 (hosted last December at Citation, Glasgow);
and put Commonplace, PIN IoT, Route Konnect and StormHarvester under the “Innovator Spotlight”!
Want to subscribe? If you like what you see, Sign up for free to receive Smart Classes Digest direct to your inbox! Our next edition will be published on September 5th.
Interested in sponsoring future Digests? Digest Sponsorship is semi-exclusive and a genuinely cost effective platform to raise your profile as a recognised authority and trailblazer; maximise awareness of your brand, services, solutions and smart credentials; generate leads for sales pipelines; boost registrations to a webinar series; enrol industry professionals for a training course; attract subscribers to a newsletter, e-book, whitepaper or podcast; increase responses to a questionnaire or quantitative research survey; or encourage participation in a collaboration initiative.
Peruse the Event Sponsorship page on our website for full details on our “Smart Class Innovation Sponsorship Packages”!