Welcome to the latest edition of Smart Classes Digest, our quarterly e-digest for the Smart Classes and Smart City-Region stakeholder communities!
Issue #15 “Insights”:
- How metro mayors are getting things done – even if they have limited money and power
- How can we design places and spaces with everyone in mind?
- Doing it right from the start: utilising data to set up a local DRT service
- The hyperloop in a historical perspective
- Enhancing citizen safety and well-being with voice sensors: a revolutionary approach
- The role of energy monitoring and resource optimisation in smart cities
- How AI and 5G will power the next wave of innovation
- New report highlights dangers of e-bike and e-scooter batteries
…plus thought provoking contributions from our sponsors, Vianova and Vortex:
- Not the end of the road: how shared e-scooters can thrive after the Paris referendum
- Air quality and climate change: what is the connection?
We also keep you updated on our current schedule of events, previewing a stellar line-up of keynotes at TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2023 this Thursday (Riddle’s Court, Edinburgh, September 7th) and looking ahead to TRANSPORT Smart Class, London & South East England 2023 (London, October 17th) and TRANSPORT Smart Class, Midlands 2023 (Coventry, November 22nd) – qualifying delegates can register now for a free place!;
Look back at all of the keynotes and innovator thought leadership presentations (including videos, recordings and slides) from PUBLIC REALM & URBAN SPACES Smart Class 2023 (hosted on July 4th at The Shipping Office, Manchester) and TRANSPORT Smart Class, North of England 2023 (hosted at Nexus, University of Leeds, on May 25th);
Share our “Retrospectives Round-Up” of EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class 2023 (hosted at Greencoat Place, London, on April 26th);
and place Detectronic, IoT Horizon, Sqills and WasteHero under the “Innovator Spotlight”!
Want to subscribe? If you like what you see, Sign up for free to receive Smart Classes Digest direct to your inbox! Our next edition will be published on December 5th.
Interested in sponsoring future Digests? Digest Sponsorship is semi-exclusive and a genuinely cost effective platform to raise your profile as a recognised authority and trailblazer; maximise awareness of your brand, services, solutions and smart credentials; generate leads for sales pipelines; boost registrations to a webinar series; enrol industry professionals for a training course; attract subscribers to a newsletter, e-book, whitepaper or podcast; increase responses to a questionnaire or quantitative research survey; or encourage participation in a collaboration initiative.
Peruse the Event Sponsorship page on our website for full details on our “Smart Class Innovation Sponsorship Packages”!