We collect certain information or data about you when you use smartclasses.co
- your information provided when you contact us, apply for an event, and/or sign up to our newsletter
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site
This data can be viewed by authorised personnel at smartclasses and our suppliers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- allow you to access our services
- provide you with information about our services if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers on siteground.co.uk
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for event notifications or to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us directly or by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link if it appears in the email.
Links to other websites
smartclasses.co contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to smartclasses.co from another website