Missed the second edition of Smart Classes Digest, our bimonthly e-digest for Smart City-Region stakeholders?
Issue #02 “Insights” reveal:
- 5 emerging trends, one year on, that will shape post-pandemic cities
- The huge impact LTNs could have on UK air quality and what needs to happen for a greener recovery out of lockdown
- Why, with 5G and a NHN provider, making smart cities has never been easier and the transit network will become a more attractive option for the traveller
- Top 10 UK cities for artificial intelligence
- The roads of Oxford’s future and prevailing citizen attitudes towards driverless cars, delivery drones and autonomous mobility
- Complexities and uncertainties surrounding the future charging of millions of EVs and the need for socio-technical imagination
- How investments in hydrogen technology can help governments achieve net zero objectives
…and blog contributions from our sponsors, Padam Mobility and Vianova, ask:
- What’s next for public transport in the UK?
- Why will effective data sharing underpin the future sustainability of our cities?
We also confirm the updated schedule of Smart Classes for 2021-22, revised last month to comply with the Government’s roadmap out of lockdown (qualifying delegates can register free of charge!); take a peek at our upcoming EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, South 2021 (London, June 23rd), TRANSPORT Smart Class, North of England 2021 (Manchester, July 9th) and TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2021 (Edinburgh, September 16th) events; look back at selected presentations from last year’s Transport Smart Classes for Wales and the Midlands; and place City of London Corporation, Hawa Dawa, Imperial and Vivacity Labs under the “Innovator Spotlight”.
Want to subscribe? If you like what you see, Sign up for free to receive Smart Classes Digest straight into your inbox, every 2 months! Our remaining 2021 editions will be published on June 2nd, August 4th, October 6th and December 1st.
Interested in sponsoring future Digests? Digest Sponsorship is semi-exclusive and a genuinely cost effective way to raise your profile as a recognised authority and trailblazer; maximise awareness of your brand, services, solutions and smart credentials; generate leads for sales pipelines; boost registrations to a webinar series; enrol industry professionals for a training course; attract subscribers to a newsletter, e-book, whitepaper or podcast; increase responses to a questionnaire or quantitative research survey; or encourage participation in a collaboration initiative. 2021 Smart Classes Digest sponsors also benefit from 12 months exposure on the Smart Classes Innovator Directory at no extra cost!