The latest edition of Smart Classes Digest, our bimonthly e-digest for Smart City-Region stakeholders and the Smart Classes community, is now available to read and completely free!
Issue #08 “Insights” reveal:
- The future EV charging needs and preferences of drivers without access to off-street parking
- The hidden ethical dimensions of smart city projects
- How MaaS data can support sustainable cities
- Lessons from around Europe as UK legislators consider the path forward for e-scooters
- The need for local air quality data and why the future is hyperlocal
- The carbon footprint of transportation per passenger-kilometre for different vehicles
- Rewilding in cities and applying the concepts of biophilic design to recreate nature in offices and urban spaces
- 3D printed future cities – using concrete made with waste glass on our mission towards net zero
…and thought provoking contributions from our sponsors, Calvium and Padam Mobility, explore:
- Merging a DRT and a paratransit service – why is it a good idea for some local authorities?
- Digital innovation – how might we be experiencing and interacting in the world by 2031?
We also keep you updated on our current schedule of Smart Class events (qualifying delegates can register for a free place at their selected edition!); Look ahead to TRANSPORT Smart Class, South West England 2022 (Bristol, April 28th), TRANSPORT Smart Class, Wales 2022 (Cardiff, May 26th), EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, North 2022 (Leeds, June 17th) and PUBLIC REALM & URBAN SPACES Smart Class 2022 (London, July 7th); Look back at all the presentations (including videos, recordings and slides) from TRANSPORT Smart Class, Midlands 2022 (hosted at Nottingham Council House on February 24th); Re-visit our event at The RSE last December with our TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2021 “Retrospectives Round-Up”; Invite applications for complimentary access to the protected content (film footage and slides) from EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, South 2022 (hosted at Browns Courtrooms, Covent Garden, on March 30th); and place the Cambridge Centre for Housing and Planning Research (CCHPR), EarthSense, Perform Green and SkedGo under the “Innovator Spotlight”.
CLICK HERE to access Smart Classes Digest #08
Want to subscribe? If you like what you see, Sign up for free to receive Smart Classes Digest straight into your inbox, every 2 months! Our next edition will be published on June 7th.
Interested in sponsoring future Digests? Digest Sponsorship is semi-exclusive and a genuinely cost effective way to raise your profile as a recognised authority and trailblazer; maximise awareness of your brand, services, solutions and smart credentials; generate leads for sales pipelines; boost registrations to a webinar series; enrol industry professionals for a training course; attract subscribers to a newsletter, e-book, whitepaper or podcast; increase responses to a questionnaire or quantitative research survey; or encourage participation in a collaboration initiative.
Further opportunities: Add your organisation’s smart credentials to the Smart Classes Innovator Directory with a “Mover”, “Shaker” or “Disruptor” package (affordable options for every budget!); Peruse the Event Sponsorship page on our website for full details on our “Smart Class Innovation Sponsorship Packages”!