The latest edition of Smart Classes Digest, our bimonthly e-digest for Smart City-Region stakeholders and the Smart Classes community, is now available to read and completely free!
Issue #08 “Insights” reveal:
- The future EV charging needs and preferences of drivers without access to off-street parking
- The hidden ethical dimensions of smart city projects
- How MaaS data can support sustainable cities
- Lessons from around Europe as UK legislators consider the path forward for e-scooters
- The need for local air quality data and why the future is hyperlocal
- The carbon footprint of transportation per passenger-kilometre for different vehicles
- Rewilding in cities and applying the concepts of biophilic design to recreate nature in offices and urban spaces
- 3D printed future cities – using concrete made with waste glass on our mission towards net zero
…and thought provoking contributions from our sponsors, Calvium and Padam Mobility, explore:
- Merging a DRT and a paratransit service – why is it a good idea for some local authorities?
- Digital innovation – how might we be experiencing and interacting in the world by 2031?
We also keep you updated on our current schedule of Smart Class events (qualifying delegates can register for a free place at their selected edition!); Look ahead to TRANSPORT Smart Class, South West England 2022 (Bristol, April 28th), TRANSPORT Smart Class, Wales 2022 (Cardiff, May 26th), EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, North 2022 (Leeds, June 17th) and PUBLIC REALM & URBAN SPACES Smart Class 2022 (London, July 7th); Look back at all the presentations (including videos, recordings and slides) from TRANSPORT Smart Class, Midlands 2022 (hosted at Nottingham Council House on February 24th); Re-visit our event at The RSE last December with our TRANSPORT Smart Class, Scotland 2021 “Retrospectives Round-Up”; Invite applications for complimentary access to the protected content (film footage and slides) from EMISSIONS & AIR QUALITY Smart Class, South 2022 (hosted at Browns Courtrooms, Covent Garden, on March 30th); and place the Cambridge Centre for Housing and Planning Research (CCHPR), EarthSense, Perform Green and SkedGo under the “Innovator Spotlight”.
Want to subscribe? If you like what you see, Sign up for free to receive Smart Classes Digest straight into your inbox, every 2 months! Our next edition will be published on June 7th.
Interested in sponsoring future Digests? Digest Sponsorship is semi-exclusive and a genuinely cost effective way to raise your profile as a recognised authority and trailblazer; maximise awareness of your brand, services, solutions and smart credentials; generate leads for sales pipelines; boost registrations to a webinar series; enrol industry professionals for a training course; attract subscribers to a newsletter, e-book, whitepaper or podcast; increase responses to a questionnaire or quantitative research survey; or encourage participation in a collaboration initiative.
Further opportunities: Add your organisation’s smart credentials to the Smart Classes Innovator Directory with a “Mover”, “Shaker” or “Disruptor” package (affordable options for every budget!); Peruse the Event Sponsorship page on our website for full details on our “Smart Class Innovation Sponsorship Packages”!